Do you feel like making the world see? There's a company out there that's been doing it for over 20 years now, innovating at each step of their way. In order to continue their growth, they need a Senior Full-Stack Engineer for one of their key product teams.
- Be part of a team that is focused on the company's numerous partners and their seamless integration to their awesome product.
- Be an active player in a SCRUM team, collaborating effectively with team members and stakeholders across other teams.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Deploy applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Perform code reviews for peers.
- 5+ years of web development experience, with the .NET technical stack.
- Experience with .NET Core.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Experience with MS SQL Database Server.
- Experience with writing unit tests.
- Experience with Vue.js will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with AWS/Azure/Cloud based technologies will be considered an advantage.
- Fluency in English.
- Individual career path – technical and leadership growth, enhanced by learning and development program, dedicated days for personal projects and ideas at work.
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical, fruit and beverage program.
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, company sponsored mobile phone plan, food and gift vouchers.
- Work-life balance – flexible working hours and 25 paid vacation days from the start.
Let's chat whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)