Do you feel like making the world see? There's a company out there that's been doing it for over 20 years now, innovating at each step of their way. In order to continue their growth, they need a Senior .NET Engineer for one of their key product teams.
- Be part of a Feature Integration team that first implements every new feature across the whole product and its drivers.
- Be an active player in a SCRUM team, collaborating effectively with team members and stakeholders across other teams.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Perform code reviews for peers.
- 3-4+ years of web development experience, with the .NET technical stack.
- Some experience with C++.
- Experience writing UI applications, preferably with WPF or WinForms.
- Experience with MS SQL Database Server or another RDBMS.
- Experience with writing unit tests.
- Excellent knowledge of IP networking concepts and common protocols.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Ability to write parallel and asynchronous code.
- Working knowledge of PowerShell or Batch scripting.
- Understanding of secure communication fundamentals and common protocols (TLS).
- Knowledge of design patterns in application design.
- Fluency in English.
- Individual career path – technical and leadership growth, enhanced by learning and development program, dedicated days for personal projects and ideas at work.
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical, fruit and beverage program.
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, company sponsored mobile phone plan, food and gift vouchers.
- Work-life balance – flexible working hours and 25 paid vacation days from the start.
Let's chat whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)