The company is building an end-to-end AI/ IoT shopping solution and is continuing its growth in Bulgaria. At first, you feel in the right place because of the exceptionally supportive culture. Then, you see that people think of their work as art and craft a flawless solution.
You will encounter:
- A stack that includes Scala, Akka, together with AWS (DynamoDB, Kinesis, SQS/SNS, S3, etc.), with React/Redux on top.
- Other teams that use Java, Android, Python, FastAPI, Flask, Django and more.
- Many pair-programming sessions while building relationships with all teammates.
- An environment where autonomous teams successfully deliver towards a common goal of owning their product.
Their ideal teammate:
- Is a fanatic about clean code.
- Understands that there is always more to learn down the road and does not mind doing so.
- Has good general Computer Science knowledge.
- Has experience or at least wants to work with functional programming.
- Has 3+ years of experience with any language and wants to switch to Scala.
- Has practical experience with AWS, Git, and CI/CD.
- Has good knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, and Lean working practices.
- Understands TDD, pair programming and other Agile practices.
In turn, they provide:
- 25 days paid leave.
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program.
- Life Insurance.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave policy.
- Free Share Plan program.
- Share Purchase Plan program.
- A choice of equipment.
- Both in house and external training programs.
- Your own training dedicated budget (for conferences, courses etc.).
...and much more if you're up for it.
For more details, let's talk at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)