The golden mean has been a goal for many people and companies. How does exactly that sound in terms of being in a medium-sized business, constantly looking to streamline business operations and processes, striving for excellence and making sure enormous institutions deliver more and more added value to their customer?
Their NLP team develops, maintains and supports natural language and related applications within the software platform. The responsibilities:
- Work on the search and recommendation engine for text content, companies and financial products.
- Auto completion.
- Entity extraction.
- Content generation.
- Content filtering.
- Integrating NLP facilities with the company and financial market data.
- Content Analysis.
The ideal colleague would be someone who has:
- 5+ years of Python and/or Java experience.
- Strong background in CS fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, design patterns, etc.).
- Interest in Natural Language Processing.
- Knowledge of Finance and financial products would be considered a plus.
In turn, you can:
- Reshape the view on finance while working with cutting-edge NLP, Quant, Data Science teams.
- Be in a flat hierarchy with management with strong technical experience who are open to new ideas and meaningful experiments.
...and a lot more, if you're up for it.
Let's chat whenever you want at email@example.com
(No. 2709/ 27.01.2019)