We are helping our client to level up their team with one more specialist. He/She will develop tailored solutions and products for their clients – both startups and big companies.
Why clients chose them? Because they build, sustain and modernize their enterprise software and ensure the delivery by building sustainable in-house control processes. Communication, cooperation and collaboration are the fundamentals of their teamwork.
Together we are looking for a specialist with an entrepreneurial spirit.
In this role you will:
- Be part of a back-end team developing a start-up product – a SaaS platform for financial automation for SMEs
- Participate in the development, unit testing, implementation, and troubleshooting of the platform
- Ensure the quality of the delivery by following the team’s process and applying best coding practices
- Your role will require delivering readable, testable, and reusable code
- Your role will require professional maturity and software engineering thinking
We will be looking for a certain set of skills:
- Ruby on Rails
- RSpec: unit tests, integration tests
- Performance of Rails / DB applications
- REST API design
- Integrations of external services and data sources/outputs (including formats such as FTP, XML)
- Good understanding of full software development life-cycle in Agile environment
- Very good written and spoken English
Tech stack that will be used - previous experience with it of course is a +
- Backend: Ruby on rails 6.0.3
- Frontend: React 16.13
- Database: Postgres
- Hosting: GCP
Let's have a chat at email@example.com
(No. 2709/ 17.01.2019)