Great people >>> Great Culture >>> Great Tech
You get to choose the stack you use and the project you work on.
And there are lots of options – IoT, Robotics, Medicine, Manufacturing, Transport, you name it, they’ve done it.
The ideal teammate:
- 5+ years of strong C/C++ techncal skills (C++ 11/ 14/ 17 would be a great advantage).
- Solid OS knowledge - Linux, RTOS and/or bare-metal real-time.
- Experience in application development for embedded systems.
- Knowledge in embedded software design patterns and UML.
- Know how a Scrum team should work (and have been in one).
Working with them has its perks:
- Personal development package (dedicated working days; budget for books, conference tickets, etc).
- Additional healthcare package and pension insurance.
- In-house conferences worldwide.
- Educational Camps.
- Public Transport Card or Parking Space.
- Food vouchers.
- Additional days off
…and many more if you’re up to it.
For more details, let's talk at email@example.com
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)