Our partner is looking for an Android Developer who will take part in the creation of innovative products for the IoT sector.
As a part of their cross-functional team you will:
• implement IoT projects for a wide variety of industries. Your focus is on the conception, development and implementation of Android applications.
• take over the connection to existing APIs and implement layout drafts on your own responsibility.
• be responsible for the implementation of unit tests and the technical documentation.
• work closely with the product owner and UX to implement customer requirements.
During your work career, you gained knowledge/experience:
• Intercultural competence and experience in working with international teams
• in developing Android apps as well as knowledge of the agile software development process (Scrum / Kanban).Experience in handling REST APIs and possibly MQTT as well as safe handling of the version control system GIT
• of the use of Bluetooth Low Energy; Augmented reality. First experience with Flutter;
• good command of written and spoken English
•Completed degree in computer science or comparable education
They can offer:
• Work on products and projects with high visibility and strategic importance
• Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
• Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture, availability to work from home
• Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
• Very competitive remuneration package based on performance
• Collaborate with colleagues and teams from around the globe (Japan, Singapore, Australia, China, Germany, United States and more)
• Ability to participate in the development of the next generation IoT
Looking forward to talking with you! Let's do it at email@example.com
(License No. 2709 valid from 17.01.2019)