Our client is powering the workspace transformation through technology. They believe that workspaces could be something more – platforms that help you focus on your work, give you access to knowledge you didn’t have before and connect you to like-minded professionals.
It is about a SaaS platform helping flexible workspaces maximize productivity and improve members experience. They’re a high-growth international startup and since started in 2015 they grew the team to 70+ people in 3 international offices and built a loyal customer base of over 1000+ spaces in 35 countries who love what they do.
They’re looking for an experienced React/React Native Engineer to join their Sofia-based engineering team and help them take the software products to the next level. This role will place you in the heart of an Engineering team where you’ll be working on some of our most cutting edge products that are used by thousands of users and are the cornerstones of their business strategy.
You will also be the first dedicated React Native developer to join the team!
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of everything you work on and play an active role in defining tech requirements.
- Mentor and support more junior members of the team.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Review peer code to ensure knowledge sharing and good practices.
- Help resolve customer issues related to the code you wrote.
- Lead strategic initiatives related to new products and functionalities.
- Understand and be proficient in business requirements behind the features you develop.
- Be responsible for the overall quality of our mobile applications.
- Work with a high performing and fun team.
What to bring:
> 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as the virtual DOM, component lifecycle, component state, etc.
- Experience with a state management library like Redux, MobX or others
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like git
- Eagerness to learn new skills and grow together with your team
- Some experience with React Native
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Basic experience with Mobile UI
- Understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle such as releasing to the app stores and continuous integration.
What to expect as benefits and perks:
- Social benefits package including additional health insurance incl. dental care
- Co-funded MultiSport card
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 25 days paid off
- Reimbursement of your first 3 days of sick leave.
- A one-time BGN 300 home-office bonus upon sign-in. This can go towards furnishing the home office better and more ergonomically, peripherals, coffee machine, etc.
- Generous remote work
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – Campus X
For more details, let's talk at email@example.com
(License No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)