The golden mean has been a goal for many people and companies. How does exactly that sound in terms of being in a medium-sized business, constantly looking to streamline business operations and processes, striving for excellence and making sure enormous institutions deliver more and more added value to their customer?
- Manage the entire company infrastructure together with the System Administration team - WLAN, Routers, Firewall, Linux servers, various operating systems, CI/CD, containers (Docker + K8s), GitHub Actions.
- Support a smoothly running production environment.
- Linux Routing.
- KVM virtualization.
- Linux Administration and Configuration (Ubuntu).
- Monitoring, backups, scripting (Bash/ Python).
- Maintaining technical documentation.
The ideal colleague would be someone who has:
- 5+ years of Linux Administration experience - you must know how to run a Linux-based infrastructure without any fancy tools.
- Experience in a containerized CI/CD environment (Docker, K8s).
- Experience with Monitoring (CheckMK, Icinga, Nagios, Prometheus).
- Solid experience with Bash/ Python scripts.
- Strong know-how in configuration management with Ansible.
- Knowledge of Finance and financial products would be considered a plus.
In turn, you can:
- Reshape the view on finance while working with cutting-edge NLP, Quant, Data Science teams.
- Be in a flat hierarchy with management with strong technical experience who are open to new ideas and meaningful experiments.
...and a lot more, if you're up for it.
Let's chat whenever you want at email@example.com
(No. 2709/ 27.01.2019)