Our client is powering the workspace transformation through technology. They believe that workspaces could be something more – platforms that help you focus on your work, give you access to knowledge you didn’t have before, and connect you to like-minded professionals. It is about a SaaS platform helping flexible workspaces maximize productivity and improve members' experience. They’re a high-growth international startup and since started in 2015 they grew the team to 70+ people in 3 international offices and built a loyal customer base of over 1000+ spaces in 35 countries who love what they do.
And the role purpose:
They’re looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join their exciting team to help them take the software products to the next level. They’ve stayed ahead of their competition so far because of their ability to deliver elegant high-quality software on quick iterations, and they want to double down on that. Read on if you’d like to take part in building the tools that power the office revolution.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the entirety of your features including client components, server interactions, API design, implementation, and automated testing
- Take ownership of everything you work on and play an active role in defining tech requirements
- Review peer code to ensure knowledge sharing and good practices
- Understand the business requirements behind the features you develop
- Help resolve customer issues related to the code you wrote
- Work with a high performing and fun team
What to bring:
- 2-3+ yrs. of relevant work experience, preferably in a cloud environment
- Experience with at least one server-side technology (preferebly NodeJS and/or Java, .NET)
- Experience with databases
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Knowledge of software design principles
- Eagerness to learn new skills and grow together with your teamm
What to expect as benefits and perks:
- Social benefits package including additional health insurance incl. dental care
- Co-funded MultiSport card
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 25 days off, after your first year with us
- Reimbursement of your first 3 days of sick leave.
- A one-time BGN 300 home-office bonus upon sign-in. This can go towards furnishing the home office better and more ergonomically, peripherals, coffee machines, etc.
- Generous remote work
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – Campus X
For more details, let's talk at email@example.com
(License No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)