Our client has one mission – making flexible and hybrid working a norm rather than an option!
They started building a SaaS platform back in 2015 to support the future of work. They believe that having freedom and flexibility is the way to provide a better workspace experience. And that’s what enables them to develop products that matter – for their customers and for the world.
The company has offices in Bulgaria, USA, UK, and Australia; their teammates are the ones getting them to the top in their market niche.
So if you live and breathe technology, come and join them!
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the entirety of your features including client components, server interactions, API design, implementation, and automated testing
- Take ownership of everything you work on and play an active role in defining tech requirements
- Review peer code to ensure knowledge sharing and good practices
- Understand the business requirements behind the features you develop
- Help resolve customer issues related to the code you wrote
- Work with a high performing and fun team
What to bring:
- 3+ yrs. of relevant work experience, preferably in a cloud environment
- Experience with at least one server-side technology (preferebly NodeJS and/or Java, .NET)
- Experience with databases
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Knowledge of software design principles
- Eagerness to learn new skills and grow together with your teamm
What to expect as benefits and perks:
- 25 days off a year (1 additional day off for your birthday)
- Competitive salary and a bonus package.
- Full remuneration of your first 3 days of sick leave
- Premium health insurance incl. dental
- Flexible start and end of the working day and hybrid working mode, including a combination of remote and on site
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment – we have numerous social events and team outings
- Take part in many sports activities and enjoy a co-funded MultiSport card
- Opportunity to join one of the best funded startups in the country
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – Campus X
For more details, let's talk at email@example.com
(License No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)