Travelling has become a bit stellar, right? Manually searching for the lowest price... and that's about it.
Let's put simplicity into the mix. Why not join the company that is redefining how people travel through data science? The team would be working on extending, improving and maintaining their partner connectivity services platform and APIs, ensuring high reliability and performance.
They are taking advantage of the latest tools and you can work with all of them:
- Ploughing through billions of data points daily with Kafka and Spark Streaming.
- Fidgeting with large, distributed no-SQL databases.
- Writing internal tools & dashboards like SPAs and more.
- Developing RESTful Scala-based microservices using Finagle.
- Contribute for the whole orchestration using Mesos and Kubernetes.
...And many more if you're up to it.
A perfect candidate has:
- Solid experience in at least one of the following: Java, C#, Go, Python, C/C++, Node.js, Scala, etc.
- Strong background in CS fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, design patterns, etc.).
- Excelled in cross-functional teams.
- Experience with functional programming languages (big plus).
- Experience with building, deploying and maintaining microservices in the cloud.
They care about their people as well:
- Company stock options.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Free parking or City Travel Pass.
- Optional French classes.
- Covered costs for seminars, events, etc.
- Flexible work hours and occasional work-from-home days.
Let's chat whenever you want at email@example.com