This DevOps Engineer role is for a small (3-5) team with a caring manager and great self-preserving culture that carries the company's whole critical infrastructure on their shoulders, together with the CI/CD pipelines.
Purpose of the role: The DevOps Engineer is a much-needed addition to the team in order for it to keep a 100% quality service and cover all of its essential responsibilities (mentioned above).
In your day-to-day you will be:
- Building and maintaining reliable infrastructure and security services on-cloud using AWS/Azure to deliver highly available and scalable services.
- Monitoring, maintaining and improving CI/CD infrastructure design for speed, scalability, and reliability.
- Developing automation scripts and tools to streamline deployment, configuration, and maintenance processes.
- Implementing automated high-availability deployments.
- Optimizing Cloud resource utilization and costs through capacity planning, rightsizing, and workload optimization.
- Leading incident responce efforts, analyzing root causes, and implementing remediation plans.
- Supporting Enterprise customers by ensuring all KPIs are met with JIRA Service Desk as a main source (no predicted on-calls).
The ideal teammate has:
- Hands-on experience with AWS services, especially EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, Lambda, CloudFormation, and CloudWatch,
- Experience in containerization, microservices and their orchestration (Docker, Docker Stack, Docker SWARM, Kubernetes).
- Solid experience with Linux OS.
- Strong scripting skills.
- Experience with configuration management tools and infrastructure-as-code frameworks.
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, firewalls).
- Troubleshooting experience.
The good things:
- A truly supportive team environment.
- Getting to work with a leading RDF DB.
- Annual bonus opportunity.
- Flexible working time.
- Certifications and trainings that you want...
...and lots more.
Let's chat whenever you want at firstname.lastname@example.org