This DevOps Engineer role is for a small (3-5) team with a caring manager and great self-preserving culture that carries the company's whole critical infrastructure on their shoulders, together with the CI/CD pipelines.
Purpose of the role: The DevOps Engineer is a much-needed addition to the team in order for it to keep a 100% quality service and cover all of its essential responsibilities (mentioned above).
In your day-to-day you will be:
- Build and maintain reliable infrastructure and security services on-cloud using AWS/GCP to deliver highly available and scalable services.
- Monitor, maintain and improve CI/CD infrastructure design for speed, scalability, and reliability.
- Script with deployment automation tools e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, etc.
- Implement automated high-availability deployments.
- Support Enterprise customers by ensuring all KPIs are met with JIRA Service Desk as a main source (no predicted on-calls).
The ideal teammate has:
- Experience in Cloud platforms, infrastructures, technologies and Virtualization.
- Experience in containerization, microservices and their orchestration (Docker, Docker Stack, Docker SWARM, Kubernetes).
- Solid experience with Linux OS.
- Strong scripting skills.
The good things:
- A truly supportive team environment.
- Getting to work with a leading RDF DB.
- Flexible working time.
- Certifications and trainings that you want...
...and lots more.
Let's chat whenever you want at firstname.lastname@example.org