Our client is powering the workspace transformation through technology. They believe that workspaces could be something more – platforms that help you focus on your work, give you access to knowledge you didn’t have before, and connect you to like-minded professionals. It is about a SaaS platform helping flexible workspaces maximize productivity and improve members experience. They’re a high-growth international startup and since started in 2015 they grew the team to 70+ people in 3 international offices and built a loyal customer base of over 1000+ spaces in 35 countries who love what they do.
And the role purpose:
They’re looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join their exciting team to help them take the software products to the next level. They’ve stayed ahead of their competition so far because of their ability to deliver elegant high-quality software on quick iterations, and they want to double-down on that. Read on if you’d like to take part in building the tools that power the office revolution.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the entirety of your features including client components, server interactions, API design, implementation, and automated testing.
- Take ownership of everything you work on and play an active role in defining tech requirements.
- Mentor and support more junior members of the team.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Review peer code to ensure knowledge sharing and good practices.
- Help resolve customer issues related to the code you wrote.
- Lead strategic initiatives related to new products and functionalities.
- Understand and be proficient in business requirements behind the features you develop.
- Work with a high performing and fun team.
What to bring:
- Solid experience in full stack development
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in a cloud environment
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (NodeJS, Java, or .NET)
- Experience with databases and schema design
- Experience building and running production systems
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Extensive knowledge of software design principles
- Eagerness to learn new skills and grow together with your team.
What to expect as a benefits and perks:
- Social benefits package including additional health insurance incl. dental care
- Co-funded MultiSport card
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 25 days paid off
- Reimbursement of your first 3 days of sick leave.
- A one-time BGN 300 home-office bonus upon sign-in. This can go towards furnishing the home office better and more ergonomically, peripherals, coffee machine, etc.
- Generous remote work
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – Campus X
For more details, let's talk at firstname.lastname@example.org
(License No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)