Our client has one mission – making flexible and hybrid working a norm rather than an option!
They started building a SaaS platform back in 2015 to support the future of work. They believe that having freedom and flexibility is the way to provide a better workspace experience. And that’s what enables them to develop products that matter – for their customers and for the world.
The company has offices in Bulgaria, USA, UK, and Australia; their teammates are the ones getting them to the top in their market niche.
So if you live and breathe technology, come and join them!
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the entirety of your features including client components, server interactions, API design, implementation, and automated testing
- Take ownership of everything you work on and play an active role in defining tech requirements
- Mentor and support more junior members of the team
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Review peer code to ensure knowledge sharing and good practices
- Help resolve customer issues related to the code you wrote
- Lead strategic initiatives related to new products and functionalities
- Understand and be proficient in the business requirements behind the features you develop
- Work with a high performing and fun team
What to bring:
- Solid experience in full-stack development
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in a cloud environment
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (NodeJS, Java, or .NET)
- Experience with databases and schema design
- Experience building and running production systems
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Extensive knowledge of software design principles
- Eagerness to learn new skills and grow together with your team
What to expect as benefits and perks:
- 25 days off a year (1 additional day off for your birthday)
- Competitive salary and a bonus package.
- Full remuneration of your first 3 days of sick leave
- Premium health insurance incl. dental
- Flexible start and end of the working day and hybrid working mode, including a combination of remote and on site
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment – we have numerous social events and team outings
- Take part in many sports activities and enjoy a co-funded MultiSport card
- Opportunity to join one of the best funded startups in the country
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – Campus X
For more details, let's talk at firstname.lastname@example.org
(License No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)