With great care for the fine details, a product services company is steadily growing into everything the team wants it to be - meaningful work, great atmosphere and focus on long-term co-creating great products with each client. Oh, and a Scandinavian touch on their business as a whole.
A Nordic start-up is building a new platform which makes it easy for businesses to reach the perfect influencers for their audience, all online. They need someone who's an engineer at heart, who loves to tinker and build new products, and is able to evaluate the feasibility of new technologies for the problem to solve.
The main responsibilities include:
- Leaving your mark on the newly forming .NET team.
- Verifying and deploying programs and systems.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and upgrading the software product.
- Recommending and executing improvements.
- Being an integral part of the technical designing.
- Enabling your less experienced colleagues through mentoring.
- Talking through requirements with the Product Manager and when needed – with the customer.
- 6+ years of working as a .NET Engineer.
- Experience in code reviewing and ability to write and maintain unit tests.
- Experience designing and implementing complex web applications.
- Experience with .NET Core is considered an advantage.
- A product mindset – enjoys experimenting to find innovative solutions to customer challenges
In turn, you can have:
- Professional learning opportunities
- Health benefits
- Sport benefits
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Paid courses, certifications, conference tickets
...and lots more, if you're up to it.
Let's chat whenever you want - here or at firstname.lastname@example.org