The golden mean has been a goal for many people and companies. How does exactly that sound in terms of being in a medium-sized business, constantly looking to streamline business operations and processes, striving for excellence and making sure enormous institutions deliver more and more added value to their customer?
- Work on the iterative development process and agile testing, build tools and test documentation.
- Design, develop and deploy automated testing processes.
- Coordinating qualifications and validations processes.
- Management of the backlog, investigate and reproduce bugs.
The ideal colleague would be someone who has:
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
- 3+ years of working with Java for automation purposes.
- Knowledge of SQL, ETL, build tools would be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of Finance and financial products would also be considered a plus.
In turn, you can:
- Reshape the view on finance while working with cutting-edge NLP, Quant, Data Science teams.
- Be in a flat hierarchy with management with strong technical experience who are open to new ideas and meaningful experiments.
...and a lot more, if you're up for it.
Let's chat whenever you want at email@example.com
(No. 2709 )