The golden mean has been a goal for many people and companies. How does exactly that sound in terms of being in a medium-sized business, constantly looking to streamline business operations and processes, striving for excellence, and making sure enormous institutions deliver more and more added value to their customer?
- Design, develop and deploy automated testing processes.
- Identify, verify and correct data anomalies with interaction of the company's development team and 3rd party providers.
- Design and development of REST API automation.
- Verify consistency of daily ETL processes.
The ideal colleague would be someone who has:
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
- 1+ years of working with Java for automation purposes.
- Knowledge of SQL, ETL, build tools would be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of Finance and financial products would also be considered a plus.
In turn, you can:
- Reshape the view on finance while working with cutting-edge NLP, Quant, Data Science teams.
- Be in a flat hierarchy with management with strong technical experience who are open to new ideas and meaningful experiments.
...and a lot more, if you're up for it.
Let's chat whenever you want at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709/ 17.01.2019)