Do you feel like making the world see? There's a company out there that's been doing it for over 20 years now, innovating at each step of their way. In order to continue their growth, they need an Automation QA Engineer for one of their key product teams.
- Be a part of a Scrum team and maintain excellent collaboration with other team members.
- Write and maintain test cases ensuring correct testability of the final product.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of automated tests for their test framework and for the native mobile platforms.
- Perform manual testing where automation is not applicable.
- 4+ years of professional experience in developing automated tests with C#.
- Experience with Appium would be a great advantage.
- Understanding of virtualization, networks and operating systems.
- Fluency in English.
- Individual career path – technical and leadership growth, enhanced by learning and development program, dedicated days for personal projects and ideas at work.
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical, fruit and beverage program.
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, company sponsored mobile phone plan, food and gift vouchers.
- Work-life balance – flexible working hours and 25 paid vacation days from the start.
Interested in this role? So are we! Let us know at email@example.com
(License No. 2709 valid from 17.01.2019)