Do you feel like making the world see? There's a company out there that's been doing it for over 20 years now, innovating at each step of their way. In order to continue their growth, they need an MSSQL Database Administrator for one of their operations teams.
- Deliver stable and secure operations of the company's large number of databases (production, staging, development and testing).
- Do performance tuning and optimization of T-SQL.
- Create and keep up to date systems documentation.
- Have some on-call duties - officially 5-6/month but having little to now work on a monthly basis.
- 2+ years of MSSQL DBA experience.
- Knowledge and optimization of T-SQL, including stored procedures, triggers, and user-defined functions.
- Experience with database monitoring, debugging, performance tuning.
- Fluency in English.
- Individual career path – technical and leadership growth, enhanced by learning and development program, dedicated days for personal projects and ideas at work.
- Healthy work environment - company-sponsored medical, fruit and beverage program.
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, company-sponsored mobile phone plan, food and gift vouchers.
- Work-life balance – flexible working hours and 25 paid vacation days from the start.
Interested in this role? So are we! Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
(License No. 2709 valid from 17.01.2019)