Do you feel like making the world see? There's a company out there that's been doing it for over 20 years now, innovating at each step of their way. In order to continue their growth, they need a .NET Engineer for one of their key product teams.
- Work on the R&D of greenfield Cloud-based applications.
- Deliver highly maintainable code and identifying future quality problems.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Deploy applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment.
- Participate in the daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- 2+ years of web development experience, with the .NET technical stack.
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core.
- A plus would be some experience with AWS/Azure/Cloud based technologies.
- Knowledge about microservices environment and distributed systems.
- Knowledge about design patterns in application design.
- Fluency in English.
- Individual career path – technical and leadership growth, enhanced by learning and development program, dedicated days for personal projects and ideas at work.
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical, fruit and beverage program.
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, company sponsored mobile phone plan, food and gift vouchers.
- Work-life balance – flexible working hours and 25 paid vacation days from the start.
Interested in this role? So are we! Let us know at email@example.com
(License No. 2709 valid from 17.01.2019)