The golden mean has been a goal for many people and companies. How does exactly that sound in terms of being in a medium-sized business, constantly looking to streamline business operations and processes, striving for excellence and making sure enormous institutions deliver more and more added value to their customer?
- Development of new features in the company's product suite.
- Shape features from requirements gathering to delivery.
- Influence and co-architect the systems and application landscape.
The ideal colleague would be someone who has:
- 4+ years of Java 8+ and Spring Boot experience.
- Experience with CI/CD (Git, Jenkins).
- Experience in architecting and development of high performance and big volume Java applications.
- Familiarity with architectures targeted at and consumed by web-based applications (SOA, REST, HTTP-Stack).
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch.
In turn, you can:
- Reshape the view on finance while working with cutting-edge NLP, Quant, Data Science teams.
- Work with an up-to-date stack: Java 11, Spring 5.x/Spring Boot 2, RabbitMQ/Spring Cloud, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch.
- Be in a flat hierarchy, reporting directly to the CTO.
...and a lot more, if you're up for it.
Interested in this role? So are we! Let us know at email@example.com
(License No. 2709 valid from 17.01.2019)