The golden mean has been a goal for many people and companies. How does exactly that sound in terms of being in a medium-sized business, constantly looking to streamline business operations and processes, striving for excellence, and making sure enormous institutions deliver more and more added value to their customer?
- Development of new features for one of the company's core platforms.
- Engineer and implement the company's 3rd-party data integrations, and AI-aided content processing.
- Exposing content to other consumers via REST API & live streaming.
- Influence and co-architect the systems and application landscape.
The ideal colleague would be someone who has:
- 5+ years of Java 8+ and Spring Boot experience.
- Experience with writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience with CI/CD and version controlling (Git, GitHub Actions Jenkins).
- Experience with Hazelcast.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Grafana/Splunk).
- Familiarity with architectures targeted at and consumed by web-based applications (SOA, REST, HTTP-Stack).
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch.
In turn, you can:
- Reshape the view on finance while working with cutting-edge NLP, Quant, Data Science teams.
- Work with an up-to-date stack:
- Java 11, Spring 5.x/Spring Boot 2, RabbitMQ/Spring Cloud, Lombok, Jersey, Swagger, RabbitMQ, JUnit, Mockito;
- Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, Kustomize, Lens;
- PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Flyway, Hibernate, Hazelcast;
- IntelliJ, DataGrid, Git;
- Github (Actions), Grafana, Prometheus, Jenkins, JIRA Software, Confluence.
- Be in a flat hierarchy, reporting directly to the CTO.
...and a lot more, if you're up for it.
Let's chat whenever at email@example.com
(No. 2709/ 17.01.2019)