Marketing has become a bit of a conveyor job, hasn't it? Don't you think that the way to go forward is through creative freedom and trusting each other?
Why not join the guys who are contributing to the success of many businesses through just that?
They are different because:
- Their sights are set on cutting-edge technologies and they have the guts to use them to their full potential.
- You can work with and learn from many successful businesses all over the world with various backgrounds.
- You can choose your own career development part - expert or management.
- You can unlock your full creative potential in a calm and secure environment.
You can do all of the above while you:
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Research and implement the latest on-site and off-site SEO best practices.
- Research and analyze competitors' SEO performance to identify potential threats and opportunities.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO recommendations are properly implemented on websites and landing pages.
- Work with copywriting, design and marketing teams to develop and implement an effective content marketing strategy.
- Discover and plan the creation of interesting and relevant content pieces (articles, graphics, videos) to retain customers and attract new ones.
A perfect fit would be somebody who has:
- Strong understanding of Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Strong understanding of Google’s Keyword Tool and similar software for keyword analysis.
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, paid advertising and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Experience working with Semrush, Ahreafs, or similar SEO tools.
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.
- Ability to work with Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- Fluency in English.
They care about their people as well:
- Sports cards.
- Office catering.
- Free parking.
- Home Office or Office - it's your choice.
- Brand-new chill/game room.
...and loads more if you're up to it.
Let's talk anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)