The main focus of the role: Good knowledge of C#/.NET stack.
- Maintain and improve architectural consistency and clean design in a complex C#/.NET application.
- Promote code quality through establishing standards, reviewing code and pairing.
- Writing .NET and Angular code for a rich, performant application.
- Instilling, maintaining and enhancing core agile development practices including TDD, CI, refactoring.
Desired Skills and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science | Information Technology, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in application/product development.
- Strong developer experience in C#, .NET (in particular MVC, Entity Framework).
- Relational database/SQL (MS SQL Server/My SQL).
- Python/Django development is an advantage.
- Strong spoken and written English.
- A life-long learner, committed to personal improvement and professional practice, with a restless intellect and genuine interest in working with cutting-edge technologies.
For more details, let's talk at firstname.lastname@example.org
(License No. 2709 valid from 17.01.2019)