Our client is expanding their Operations team. The team takes care that the high performance and availability requirements for the services operated are met. For this important task, they need a skilled DevOps Engineer who will help them to reach their target. As such you will be the core of the team and we will count on your expertise for evolving the technical concepts and implementation.
They need their new DevOps Engineer to:
- Monitor the platforms and take preventive measures if failures occur.
- Manage the customer communication in case of failures, changes or new releases.
- Execute implementation of approved changes on the applications, services or infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot issues with cloud infrastructure or JAVA based software.
- Тest functionalities of newly developed features of the operations platform
What distinguishes you:
- University Degree or a student in Computer Sciences, Telecommunications or related.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Very good command of English language.
- Passion for self-improvement and learning new technologies.
- Ready to take on call shifts (if needed)
A big plus is:
- Knowledge of or experience with cloud services.
- Basic knowledge of Jenkins and Docker.
- Experience with monitoring tools.
- Experience as a Technical Support or NOC agent.
- Knowledge of or experience with JAVA.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Knowledge of German language.
They can offer:
- Work on products and projects with high visibility and strategic importance
- Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture, availability to work from home
- Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
- Very competitive remuneration package based on performance
- Collaborate with colleagues and teams from around the globe (Japan, Singapore, Australia, China, Germany, United States and more)
- Ability to participate in the development of the next generation IoT
Looking forward to talking with you! Let's do it at email@example.com
(License No. 2709 valid from 17.01.2019)