It all started as a big dream several years ago and turned into the first phone-agnostic software POS. An app that allows merchants to accept card payments directly on their phone or another Android device without the need for any additional hardware. With their product, the small businesses save money for their own big dreams. Pretty cool, huh?
As a part of the PHP team you will develop applications for financial & payment products. Test sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended.(Safety first!) The product is evolving dynamically, so sometimes the whole team will have to adapt the program to new requirements. You will have the opportunity to consult manuals, periodicals and technical reports, to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge. Test sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended (Safety first!). And of course update, repair, modify and develop existing software and generic applications.
• At least 3 years of experience in PHP software development
• Experience with the following languages/frameworks PHP, OOP, MVC framework – Symfony (Or Laravel with readiness to switch to Symfony)
• Database - PostgreSQL or MySQL
• University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics (nice-to-have)
Your “people skills”:
• Ingenuity and creativity
• Logical approach to problem solving
• Attention to details
• Tenacity and patience
• Good communication skills, including the ability to convey information to non-technical
colleagues in a concise and clear way
The CEO is UK based (also the sales part of the team, some partners and investors) so English – written and spoken is a must.
Looking forward to talking with you! Let's do it at email@example.com
(License No. 2709 valid from 17.01.2019)