It all started as a big dream several years ago and turned into the first phone-agnostic software POS. An app that allows merchants to accept card payments directly on their phone or another Android device without the need for any additional hardware. With their product, the small businesses save money for their own big dreams. Pretty cool, huh?
As a part of the Android team you will develop applications for financial & payment products. Test sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended. The product is evolving dynamically, so sometimes the whole team will have to adapt the program to new requirements. You will have the opportunity to consult manuals, periodicals and technical reports, to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge. And of course update, repair, modify and develop existing software and generic applications.
• At least 3 years of experience in Android software development (Java & Kotlin)
• Strong knowledge of OOP, data structures and algorithms
• Familiarity with security in mobile application development
• High-level programming and related technical skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics (nice-to-have)
Your “people skills”:
• Logical approach to problem-solving.
• Eye for the detail.
• Ingenuity and creativity.
• Good communicator, able to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way.
• Tenacity and patience.
The CEO is UK based (also the sales part of the team, some partners and investors) so English – written and spoken is a must.
Looking forward to talking with you! Let's do it at email@example.com
(License No. 2709 valid from 17.01.2019)