To support HR service delivery, the company launched a global program on HR systems, putting in place solid basis to support all main areas like Personnel Administration, Compensation and Benefits, Performance and Career Development, Workforce Planning and Business Intelligence Reporting.
Aiming to accelerate its business transformation on HR processes and Tools, our client is currently looking for a Corporate HRIS Business Analyst Manager to expand the team.
Reporting directly to the Corporate & EMEA HRIS Lead, this role will be in charge of leading and coordinating main global initiatives related to various HR areas, identifying areas of improvements and taking advantage of the new technologies available.
As a Business Analyst Manager HRIS, you are responsible for gathering and translating business requirements into detailed HR function specifications and managing requests for changes to the specifications, and this on large business scope.
- Drive Business Process Transformation through innovation and/or continuous improvement of processes, establishing requirements and orchestrating the execution involving Business Process Owners (BPO), key users / super-users in the regions/countries
- Guarantee the “to be” processes are optimally designed to provide clean, structured and quality inputs to HR / IT teams
- Oversee project execution, ensuring initiatives are delivered on-time and with high quality
- Assist with ensuring proper flow of HR-related information into and out of HR Information Systems
- Partner across HR stakeholders and other functions to form connected teams of expertise who construct joined up, relevant and desirable HR solutions
- Partner with HR Stakeholders' teams to gain first-hand knowledge of their processes and synthesize knowledge into systems improvements
- Collaborate with IT team, to identify technical solutions and design solutions able to support requirements and applied across geographies
- Collaborate with IT, vendors, and consultants to implement new functionality through development and configuration
- Put high attention on adoption, focusing on a high-level user experience and effective usage of the proposed solutions through change management
Knowledge and Experience:
- Solid Business Analysis and Project Management experience
- Expected to have ~3+ yrs. of experience with HR systems administration preferably Workday HCM
- Ability to conduct business process analysis and redesign, considering stakeholders’ needs, tools available and targeting global efficiency
- Strong business process understanding in HR domains
- Experienced in project management on international context with multi geographies rollouts
- Strong analysis, synthesis & communication capacity (written & oral)
- Excellent teamwork, communication & collaboration skills – especially in an international context with remote teams
- Fluent English
- Experience of leading HRIS initiative as Consultant
- Demonstrated proficiency in Workday HCM
- French & Spanish
For more details, let's talk at firstname.lastname@example.org
(License No. 2709 valid from 17.01.2019)