Challenges and Purposes of the job:
As a Solution Specialist Master Data, you join the Master Data Factory to deliver master data into the Global MDM solution, SAP S/4 and Front offices. You work under the responsibility of the factory lead.
This role includes following items:
- [Fulfill master data request] You process master data request from the factory backlog, assess the request, perform data cleansing, load data in various systems and provide reconciliation report to requesters
- [Process modeling] You participate in modeling of new migration processes: definition of inputs and quality criteria, data conversion processes, loading methods and outputs.
- [Migration tool] You design and/or build migration programs (Talend Data Stewardship, Migration Cockpit SAP S/4, ETL, LSMW) and you propose ideas to improve migration productivity and/or quality
- [Quality Continuous improvement] You follow Factory processes and participate in continuous improvement of the production line to reduce the lead time and increase quality: identify issues and formalize problems, propose solutions to improve processes, implement and follow-up changes
- [Collaboration] You are aligned and work closely with your colleague Solution Specialist in charge of the MDM Solution, and with your business counterpart, Global Business Process Owner for MDM
- [Support Level 3] You join the Support Level 3 and become one of the owner of MDM EBX solution. You supervise L2 support activities and participate to L3 support. You interact with other application and integration teams.
Skills and Qualities:
- Inclination for modelling of data and business processes
- Good knowledge of one or several of the following object in SAP: Business partners,Materials, Profit center, GL account, WBS, Cost center
- Knowledge of SAP Migration programs (LSMW, BODS, Migration Cockpit S/4)
- Inclination to make improvements, find new ideas, techniques and procedures to enhance quality or value of the solutions
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
Considered as a plus:
- Knowledge of ETL or ESB
- Knowledge of an MDM solution (Orchestra EBX, Informatica, SAP MDG)
- Know how to work in a project structure with multicultural teams
- Demonstrated proficiency in Data migration (experience in Share service center or SAP roll-out projects)
- Good understanding of company end-to-end processes, and underlying master data
For more details, let's talk at firstname.lastname@example.org
(License No. 2709 valid from 17.01.2019)