To create online games is their thing, actually they are among the best in the Industry, and getting stronger >> recognisable in 85 different markets around the world
Let's start with the atmosphere, they like what they do and love to have fun >> They gather every Friday for a chill afternoon at the office (with some nice food and drinks :) ). Sometimes they gather for a breakfast too. They are also socially responsible, attend charitable events and try to help young proffesionals with their future careers.
What else? They have additional health insurance; public transportation card; sport pass; game room etc...
- It is your role if you know why someting works/doesn't work... and if you could manage the problems that may occur. You agree, that the quality of code depends on unit and functional tests and you are willing to do your best to provide such quality.
- It will be great if you are willing to research new technologies and apply them
- And would like to deepen your knowledge in Java concurrency and distributed systems
- 3+ years of experience with non-trivial projects using Java from which at least one year of real hands-on experience using Java 8+
- Extensive knowledge of OOAD, design patterns and algorithms
- In depth understanding of software development life cycle
- Experience with Java concurrency (executors, locks, completable futures, atomic references, etc.)
- Practical knowledge using Git & Maven
Experience with the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Java 11
- Spring and/or Guice frameworks
- MySQL database
- Hazelcast and/or Zookeeper frameworks
- Netty, Guava, Caffeine
- TestNG, Mockito
If you want to know more, please contact Siana at email@example.com
(License No. 2709 valid from 17.01.2019)