Our client is on a mission to help forward-thinking brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experience.
They are rapidly growing and need a motivated Full-stack PHP developer who would be excited about growing, both personally and with the development team, as well as solving complex technical and business problems.
- Develop new features and maintain existing ones for an app on Shopify and BigCommerce.
- Be part of the team that develops a brand new eCommerce platforms.
- Be part of the team that builds and expands their API.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders in the team (DevOps, BE team, Marketing team.
- At least 3 years of professional full-stack development experience
- Fluent use and understanding of PHP 7.4 and 8 native functions.
- Extensive exprience with PHP frameworks like Symfony, Laravel, CakePHP.
- Extensive understanding of MVC, OOP, SOLID, and essential Design Patterns.
- Experience with MySQL, NoSQL (ElasticSearch and/or Redis) is a plus.
- Understanding how to use Docker Containers.
- CI/ CD experience, Bitbucket, Jenkins.
- Experience with a ReactJS ecosystem (Redux, React-router, React hooks, styled-components, etc.)
- E2E testing - Cypress or similar.
Nice to have (but not mandatory):
- Understanding of AWS (ECS, S3, Lambda).
- Understanding of Kafka.
- NodeJS or/and Java understanding.
- Experience with API's and API specifications (OpenAPI, Swagger).
- Has strong collaboration skills.
- Believes in E2E approach, production-oriented.
- Low on Ego and High on Team Spirit.
- Stays focused and achieves goals.
- 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty.
- Additional health insurance package.
- Food vouchers.
- A fixed monthly budget for social benefits through Re:Benefit.
- E-learning portals and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Company-backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc.
- Regular team-building and celebrations in and outside the country.
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
...and many more if you're up to it..
Let's talk whenever at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No. 2709 from 17.01.2019)