With great care for the fine details, a product services company is steadily growing into everything the team wants it to be - meaningful work, great atmosphere and focus on long-term co-creating great products with each client. Oh, and a Scandinavian touch on their business as a whole.
A Nordic start-up is building a new platform for their core business as well as an iOS app addition. They need someone who's an engineer at heart, who loves to tinker and build new products, and is able to evaluate the feasibility of new technologies for the problem to solve.
The main responsibilities include:
- Leaving your mark on the newly forming mobile team.
- Participating in the Research, not only in the Development.
- Collaborating with the team's Product Designer, with a focus on UX.
- Assuming overall responsibility for the app's test coverage.
- Understanding of the CI/CD process in iOS.
- Being part of a Scrum team.
- 4+ years of working as an iOS Engineer (with Objective-C and/or Swift).
- Experience in code reviewing and ability to write and maintain unit tests.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs, web services, network protocols and best practises for promoting leading application performance.
- Experience with testing betas using TestFlight.
- Familiarity with major capabilities, differences, and similarities across different iOS and hardware versions.
- A product mindset – enjoys experimenting to find innovative solutions to customer challenges
In turn, you can have:
- Professional learning opportunities
- Health benefits
- Sport benefits
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Paid courses, certifications, conference tickets
...and lots more, if you're up to it.
Interested in this role? So are we! Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
(License No. 2709 valid from 17.01.2019)